The Launch of the Arab Youth Sustainability Priorities Report
The Economist Impact issues a report on "Arab Youth Sustainability Priorities" with the support of the Arab Youth Center at the World Government Summit.
The most prominent findings of the new report were announced during the World Government Summit and included:
- Appreciation of Arab youth for government climate measures.
- Young people's desire for greater participation in the formulation of climate policies.
- A broad youth orientation to establish more sustainable lifestyles to participate in addressing climate change.
- The Arab Youth Council for Climate Change holds the third meeting on financing a sustainable future in conjunction with the activities of the World Government Summit.
- The meeting focused on identifying the main challenges that may stand in the way of involving young people in the culture of sustainability and effective climate action, and working to solve them.